Winor Insulated Side Cutting Pliers 180mm,
Winor Insulated side cutting pliers have progressive edges, the cutting radius progresses along the edge in order to cut hard material like piano wire close to the joint and soft materials like copper and plastic insulated wire at the tip.
Has a screw joint that provides excellent running and accurate alignment of the cutting edges. The distance from the joint to the centre of the cutting edges is reduced, giving greater leverage and increased cutting capacity.
Have a black, anti-corrosion treated finish made from high performance alloy steel, and have plastic injected handles. Induction hardened cutting edges, and round shaped jaws give improved accessibility in confined spaces.
8'' (203mm) Insulated High-Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
Jaw Length: 13/16" (21mm)
Handle Finish: insulated
Cutting Knives: standard
Jaw Width: 1-3/16" (30mm)
Overall Length: 8-1/4" (210mm)
Jaw Thickness: 7/16" (11mm)
Handle Color: orange
Weight (lbs.): .74